Public WiFi will be available on the 5th floor open area, near the SIG tables. We encourage presenters and attendees to bring their own tethering device.
There will be a Kid's Space that will be staffed with student volunteers. Please feel free to bring your children along to this event.
There will be a multi-purpose room available for attendees for prayer, nursing, or other needs. This room is intended for short-term activities, and attendees should be sparing with its use.
Garbage collection will be handled by a single collection point on the 1st floor. Please refrain from using the garbage cans on the other floors on site.
- Coffee- Brewed coffee will be available on the 5th floor on Saturday and Sunday morning for an additional fee. Attendees are encouraged to bring their own tumblers to reduce environmental impact.
- Kiosk- A small kiosk with drinks, snacks, and stationary will be open on the 4th floor on Saturday and Sunday in the morning and early afternoon. Conference attendees can freely purchase items from the store.
- Vending machines- There are vending machines available on the 3rd and 5th floors. Conference attendees are welcome to purchase from these machines.
- Lunch: Cafeteria- Lunch will be available for an additional fee from the school cafeteria on the 5th floor on both Saturday and Sunday from 12:00 to 2:00 pm. Attendees are encouraged to eat on site and make new friends.
- Lunch: Nearby shops - As well, the largest shopping mall in western Japan (nishinomiya-gardens.com) is across the street from the venue, so attendees can easily find a wide range of food there. Expect a crowd during peak times!