Cvent App for PanSIG
Also, the schedule has been imported to our PanSIG Companion App. We recommend downloading the PanSIG2023 companion app while you're at the venue. You can stay up to date on the latest schedule changes, see the full agenda, bookmark your sessions, network with other participants & speakers, visit our sponsors, and more! It's an excellent way to plan out your conference schedule so you can enjoy it to the fullest!
If you attended JALT2022, you may already have this app installed. If so, follow these steps:
- Open Cvent app
- If you see this page, tap "Go to directory"
- In the directory, you'll see your other events. To find PanSIG, tap "Search for an event".
- Type "Pansig". When the PanSIG2023 information appears, tap the "Download" icon (looks like an arrow pointing down into a tray).
- After fully loading, you'll see the "home" page for PanSIG. To find a particular speaker, tap "Speakers". For the full schedule, tap the calendar icon (second from left at the bottom).
- On the schedule page, tapping the + icon will add that session to your own personal schedule. Tapping "Filter" will allow you to search by Category (SIG names, plus the word "Workshop"), Speakers, and Location (room number).