Accommodation for PanSIG 2023
We recommend that you book your hotel early, to ensure that you get the rate and location that suits you best. Kyoto is a major tourist destination, and hotels tend to book up quickly.
Recommended areas to stay in Kyoto
There are no hotels near the campus and very few amenities. We recommend you look for accommodation in the areas near these stations:
- Kyoto Station,
- stations along the Karasuma subway line,
- stations on the Hankyu line,
- stations on the Keihan line south of Demachiyanagi station,
- or the Demachiyanagi area.
See our page on "Getting There" for routes to the conference venue.
Here are some ways of booking hotels:
Note that this site has a sustainability tag to check the sustainability practices of hotels.
- https://travel.yahoo.co.jp/ (Japanese language only)