Follow the links below to see the schedule.
- Saturday, May 13
- Sunday, May 14
- Searchable schedule for online and on-site participants (you'll need to sign in with the email you used when you registered)
- Schedule highlights
- Get the handbook
- Post-conference Event (Online) June 10, 2023
Cvent App for PanSIG
Also, the schedule has been imported to our PanSIG Companion App. We recommend downloading the PanSIG2023 companion app while you're at the venue. You can stay up to date on the latest schedule changes, see the full agenda, bookmark your sessions, network with other participants & speakers, visit our sponsors, and more! It's an excellent way to plan out your conference schedule so you can enjoy it to the fullest!
If you attended JALT2022, you may already have this app installed.
- Open Cvent app
- If you see this page from JALT2022, tap "Go to directory"
- In the directory, you'll see your other events. To find PanSIG, tap "Search for an event".
- Type "Pansig". When the PanSIG2023 information appears, tap the "Download" icon (looks like an arrow pointing down into a tray).
- After fully loading, you'll see the "home" page for PanSIG. To find a particular speaker, tap "Speakers". For the full schedule, tap the calendar icon (second from left at the bottom).
- On the schedule page, tapping the + icon will add that session to your own personal schedule. Tapping "Filter" will allow you to search by Category (SIG names, plus the word "Workshop"), Speakers, and Location (room number).
- To return to the Directory (to take a look at another event, such as the upcoming JALTCALL conference), or Find your QR code, tap the "Profile" icon (encircled face, 2nd from right at the bottom of the screen).
- On your profile page, you can see your QR code that we'll use to issue you your conference badge. If you want to continue on to the Directory, tap "Exit event"
- You're back at the Directory. See you at JALTCALL 2023 in Kumamoto (June 2-4)?